We are a full-service solution for any nonprofit organization needing a new website developed or a makeover of their current site. We have a team of marketing, design, & technical professionals available to handle any size project.
Developing a website for a nonprofit is very different than developing one for a for-profit company. Nonprofits have the extra burden of selling their whole organization as one big intangible feel-good product. It takes specific types of content to showcase what value you bring to the community to excite and involve potential donors and other supporters. We work specifically with nonprofits not just to develop a new look for their site that reflects their brand, but to develop the essential content and messaging needed to appeal to your varied constituents.
- A WordPress Content Management System with visual guide
- Custom responsive design that looks great on cell phones and tablets
- Full social media integration
- Traffic analytics setup
- Initial search engine optimization
- installation of additional security modules
- Automatic site backups sent to your DropBox account and stored on server
- Survey software to send and track surveys from your website
Content marketing has become the standard way to market your nonprofit; drawing your constituents to you using really interesting content rather than direct sales pitches into their mailboxes. This involves creating content on a regular basis and making sure you have content that appeals to each of your specific target audiences.
Content Marketing Examples
- Downloadable eBooks & Guides
- Research & Original Data
- Quizzes & Surveys
- Web Apps & Tools
- Online Presentations