1. Make your monthly giving program as prominent as your other donation options.
2. Think of your communications with donors as “benefits”.
3. Let monthly givers direct their gifts as much as possible.
7. Give people a choice between good (a gallon of milk for a child) and bad (an expensive coffee for themselves) – a little guilt can go a long way.
8. Send a welcome package to your monthly donors.
9. Don’t be afraid to put your monthly giving program out in front as part of a big program push.
11. Create marketing campaigns just for your monthly giving program.
12. Make it feel special – whether it’s a club or a partnership or a just joining your community in some way.