What We Do
We are a small marketing firm based in Orange County, California that works exclusively with nonprofit organizations. We bring together marketing, technology and graphic design to help you develop a comprehensive brand that encompasses both web and print strategies and allows you to attract and keep the supporters your nonprofit needs.
CEO & Marketing Director | Email
Senior Software Developer | Email
Communications Manager | Email
Office Manager | Email
12 Things We Know
- Your website is at the center of your communications universe – EVERYTHING revolves around it.
- Your logo sets the tone for your brand, website and ALL marketing materials.
- Content marketing is the #1 way to draw people to your website, to attract, engage, and convert.
- An unattractive website is the equivalent of your receptionist wearing jeans with holes in them.
- What you want is far less important than what your constituents want.
- Consistent, quality, interesting photos are an essential part of storytelling.
- You have the right to full access to, and control over, your biggest asset – your website.
- Content management systems are only as good as the content that goes in them.
- Marketing plans cannot be relegated to the bottom of the budget pile if you want to succeed in this economy.
- There is no point in doing the latest and greatest, if you have not yet mastered the tried and true.
- Core communication activities like social media and website development should not be done by volunteers.
- Social media is just one of many tools needed to market your nonprofit.